July 5, 2010

Ciao!

This is my first post on this blog.
Hello my (new) blog! Honestly, for your information, this is the
2nd blog after this - mademoiselleawi.blogspot.com - WHICH IS, tell all of my oh-so-lame love story. sort of. But hmm, I can't love (anymore) someone who can't love me, my life must go on, rite?
But heloooowwwwhhh, I'm not introduce my self yet, right, huh? Hihi okay sorry :) My name is Dewi - uh you can call me Awi, please? - 15 years old now, too young to know about a lil bit about 'kissing' and read 'adult' novel huh? haha but I did it, oops!
Okay, my plan for this blog is (drum roll, please) TaaaDaaaah! my own online diaries, maybeeeeh? or sumthin like that :) I'm not kindda of Fashionable gurlss or they call it with Glamourous style or something. I love fashion verymuuuccchh! But I just love being my self :) with my own style, exactly!
Just wait for my next posting, keep staying reading my blog, if you don't mind, see yaa later!

BigHugKiss

No comments:

Post a Comment