September 17, 2010

Our Biggest Event. Gempita Karmany Smansa "Gold Rhapsodia" XIV

It was AWESOME!
Unforgettable.
Amazing.
Interesting.
Whoa. This is my first visit to GKS or Gempita Karmany Smansa. So, I just really really surprised there. No wonder. Haha.
It was Maliq and D'Essentials there. Saint Loco and The S.I.G.I.T too. They made me melted!!! Oh Gawd!! And there are also Cappoera Smansa, Smansa Model, Fireworks by Smansa Electro Crew, Smansa Short Movie (I heart this one!!! Kewl!), Smansa Music Festival Winner: Poison Shell and Ticket to The Moon, KPA Mandala Giri in action (They pulled the banner from the highest hill. Great!), Operet by Teater Angin, and many more.

I took some pictures, Dentria brought it haha.
Okay, enough. I arrived at home @ 04.00 a.m. I just want to watch the GKS 'till dawn. And I did it! Haha.
I wish I can watch the next Gempita Karmany Smansa. Astungkara♥

No comments:

Post a Comment