February 23, 2011

Trust No Man, Fear No BITCH!

Special post for my lovely Jelita :)

Be strong. One word means everything. You can called her wonder woman, and called her EX JERKASS! I feel disappointed with Ars, seriously, he brokes my sister's heart. 2 years useless. Dreams, memories. If I'm as Jelita, I would die at this time, right now! Who would not hurt if it is decided boyfriend and the boyfriend had another, and not just one, but TWO!! Oh how hurts it is. I know, there's absolutely guilty's feeling in Ars. He just easy to come and easy to go.
Jelita, please don't hurt yourself for those fucking memories! He can, so why you not? You can do it more than what he did to you, dear...
Jelita told me, on her birthday, Ars gave her 12 roses. 
"Biar bisa dia jagain adek sampai 12 taun kedepan, trs kita nikah, buat anak, namanya wah aju. Cita-cita kita berdua, punya artshop di kuta sama jimbaran. Sekarang mana mungkin kayak gt. Udah beda, udah berubah, gara2 YUNA. Gabakal adek pernah bisa lupain dia. Yang namanya Arsandi, sampe adek punya suami, gak akan adek lupain."
How sweet they were? Now, it's just a dirty memories.
Fucking BITCH who've stole his heart. Damn! Why her?
I hate her too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment