April 21, 2011

Friendshit.

I don't understand. I keep smiling, laughing and act like there's nothing wrong in my life. But you're all wrong. Smile and laugh doesn't mean that I'm mean to, but I'm suppose to. I'm weak, not as happy as it seems. But, this is me. If you dislike me, I'll leave you. I can and I'll try. I can't do anything. I'm not beautiful. I'm not smart. And yeah you call me bastards. I don't care if you want to. Best friend doesn't exist. I don't know them anymore. But half of my heart missing them here. Still, I can't do anything. Stay here or loose all of my image. And I don't want to. They're perfect for three. Beautiful, smart, and brave. Perfect. Without me? Ha. There's no any relation. I'm nothing.
If this is the time to leave all of you, I'll do it ;)
Saling ngalah. Keep trusting each other. Bye, DADA. Oh, they're now DAD, or DDA, or ADD. Haha.
Gonna miss you, guys. I quit.




No comments:

Post a Comment