June 1, 2011

A Little Precious Surprise

I don't have any idea how they made this because I don't even know when and where they prepared this. My birthday just passed 2 weeks ago, so this posting much too late -____- I thought they forgot my birthday, so I keep silence.
I went to school earlier, got Andin sat on her bench, she approached and hugged me and tell "Happy Birthday", Dwipa and Dentria did the same, just like that. Nothing else special.
But then, at the second break, Chandra came to my class and asked me to accompany me to canteen. I was suspicious. But I agreed her desire.
When I back to class, I found Andin and Dwipa were standing outside class and asked me to sat together at our favorite spot. Suddenly, Dentria came with some scrapbook in her hand.
"Surprise!!!"
I'm not even shocked :p They are really predictable wkwkwk LOL. But, thankssss guys. It (the scrapbook) included some photos. At my villa, Dentria's house, and many more. Did you know? They inserted my bad-looked photos too! Screw!! But, no problem. I'll save this scrapbook. They told me that this gift wasn't special. Are they kidding me?? It was really really precious!!!! Thanks for the time ya guys. You All Rock :*







They told me that they show their pinkie because I'm tiny and small like a pinkie :')

Now I'd like to attach some photos, part of the scrapbook....











































Thank you guys!! I love you soooo!!

1 comment:

  1. hi, happy bday :)
    You must be real happy to have so many good friends who care for you ^^

    I like your blog and I am following you now :)

    visit my blog :
    http://afternoon-talk.blogspot.com/
    please follow back if you like it, thx :)

    ReplyDelete