January 3, 2011

Flashback On 2010.

2010. Has so many memories on it. Day by day, month by month, until now, I can't believe that we've entered the new year, 2011. I'll mention the memories that I've done by on the 2010 past. Here it is...

January 2010
 
My fate on 2010 begin here. Oh crap! I hate him. He leaves me, didn't give any reason. Yeah, he is mean, I know, but why am I keep my believe on him? I hate my self! Actually, I won't mention his name, cause it will making angry my boyfriend :* I and him (jerk) was so close before, till approxiamately on May or June. Sad? Hemmm, I guess I am, but not till this time. He is out of my mind.

February 2010

Valentine's Day! And I got nothing :( Pathetic! So sad. Oh :(
I wish on 2011, I'll get the sweetest moment ever on Valentine's Day :)






March 2010

Porjar and PSR or in Indonesian called Pekan Olahraga Pelajar and Pekan Seni Remaja. This is like a competition all students in Bali, from the elementary school, junior high school to senior high school. It was interesting, because I always become one of the supporter! Haha. But in one case, I am also as the documentary, as a journalist :) I got to cover up the football team of SMPN 1 Denpasar. Here it is...


April 2010

What was happening on this month? I forgeeetttt!!!!! I just remembered that this month was his birthday 3-|









May 2010

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! So what? I got nothing too!!! OH PATHETIC!

June 2010

The most unforgettable. Pagelaran. I miss you guys, 9c. You're irreplaceable. We've been together since we're on 7th grade.
We're all the friends of Nine C class singing a song of friend. Three years we spent our time together here in joy and grief. We'll never let our friendship ends no matter what it cause. Although this is our farewell we'll never forget you...


July 2010

Masa Orientasi Siswa. hehe I've describe about this one, right? You can go to this link
August 2010

nothing..

September 2010

Gempita Karmany Smansa! Woohoo!! Go here "Our Biggest Event. Gempita Karmany Smansa "Gold Rhapsodia" XIV"

October 2010

Officially in a relationship with Anak Agung Gede Agung Baskara Kepakisan. Me love you, bebek! :*

November 2010

I found them. Dentria Cahya Sudarsa, Anak Agung Ayu Nadia Andina Putri, Made Dwipa Kusuma Maharani. I love them!






December 2010

2nd month anniversary with Baskara. I got this. Thanks, dear <3

So the conclusion, on 2010 I've done so many moments. Sweet, plain, flat, happy, sad, and many more. I'm gonna miss this unforgetable 2010. So, Hello 2011! I hope I'll be a better person on your years. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment