January 31, 2011

Inner Pressure.

I'm feeling strange. Uncomfortable with this new environment. There was absolutely nothing's change. My bestfriend, my boyfriend, they are change! I don't know them. I don't know where to tell my problem, so here I am, writing on my online diary. I'm feel empty, can't feel anything. I'm trying to don't care, but this problem just broke down my concentration. They're different, I'm afraid to tell this to'em. I feel no one can understand me. And it's all killing me softly! Oh God, can You help me? I can't live in this situation. I'm feeling fake, they're fake. I need the real one. Where are they? And in this time, I really-really miss my crazy mates on Junior High School. They were there when I need them. Could someone tell me, where I can find my happiness back? I'm totally desperate here. Feeling fake, feeling wear my fake mask. I'm smiling outside, but no one knows what I'm feeling inside my heart. I'm die.

No comments:

Post a Comment