May 7, 2011

50 Facts About You.

Let me introduce about my boyfie. Check check!

1. His name is Anak Agung Gede Agung Baskara Kepakisan.
2. You can call him Baskara or bebek.
3. Was born in Denpasar, on January 29th, 1996.
4. At Sanglah Hospital.
5. He is 15 years old now.
6. I called his father Om Gung Raka, and his mother Tante Vera =D
7. He has one brother and one sister.
8. His brother's name is Gung Adi, and his sister's name is Luna :*
9. He studied at SMPN 3 Denpasar.
10. He wants to continue his school to SMAN 1 Denpasar.
11. He is a basketball player.

12. Exactly. His back number is 12 :)
13. He loves basketball so much.
14. He really likes playing Free Style so much. Some kind of Basketball game online. It makes me jealous...
15. He loves listening to music. Any genre of music.
16. His favorite one is a song from 'A Day To Remember - Have Faith in Me'
17. He really hates it when I ignore his text message.
18. He really LAZY.
19. He is fussy too -_- I love fussy boy :*
20. He hates past.
21. He really loves flashback. About me and him♥
22. He is young, but wise. I really like listening to his advices :)
23. Ahya! He is the captain of SMPN 3 Basketball team!
24. I'm missing him so much right now :(
25. His favorite color is blue.
26. He eats and drinks anything =D
27. Sometime, he is annoying. Like a grape.
28. He really wants to make me happy. But this time, he can't. No problem, darling :)
29. Hey! He is a smoker. I hate it so much. Sh*t
30. He is much much taller than me!!!!
31. He hates being force and ignore. Me too. So we're the same :D
32. He LOVE playing BILLIARD 'till DAWN, until his MOTHER get MAD!
33. He knows me so weeeeellllll~
34. He loves kisses and hugs♥ from meee!! ;p
35.  If he is mad, he will yell at me :(
36. He is ego.
37. He likes "ngegombal". I love his gombalaaaan :$
38. When on the phone, he always end up with this: "Daaahh. Mwah. Loveyou"
39. He is handsome in my eyes♥
40. He is Makibo and I am Makibi.
41. He is Apple and I am his pear♥
42. He loves watching Ben 10, Pokemon, and cartoon serial that I'll never understand -_-
43. He is funny. I never get bored to hear his joke :D
44. He will tell anything about himself. He is not a liar. I wish...
45. He has his own way to show his love. Different from anybody :)
46. On the phone is his favorite one.
47. If he's mad, he will talk about sarcasm. rgh.
48. Ohyaaa, he is spoiled and mushy. I ever hear him crying. Sorry :')
49. I abbreviate his name to AAGABK, come from Anak Agung Gede Agung Baskara Kepakisan :)
50. The last one, he is mine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment