May 7, 2011

April's Fool =D

This happened a month ago. I spoofed my boyfie with my own imaginary mind LOL. This is the story...
One day, I remember it was April 1st, 2011. I woke up with a rascal idea on my mind =D 
I took a bath as usual, prepared to go to school, but not forget to call my boyfriend. My daily activity :) I called him, and he just woke up from his nice dream (he told me). And that rascal idea peep out like a water overflowed. Gaaahhh, he surprised. Panic attacked him. And totally freaking out. Haha can't stop smiling, remembering that day =D
On the phone, I said:
Me: Good morning, babe. How's your night?
Him: Wonderful *yawning*
Me: Oh really? Great.
Him: Yeah.
Me: Babe, I have a bad news.
Him: What's that?
Me: Hmmmm...
Him: Tell me, hurry.
Hold on. I'm laughing =D Okay continue.
Me: Yesterday I was fad used my sister's pregnancy test. And the result was positive.
Him: *silence*
Me: Babe?
Him: *sigh*. Are you sure? I never did that to you, dear. It wasn't me.
Me: I know darling. But I never did to anyone else too. I'm scared...
Him: Oh no. (he is panic!!) What should I do?
Me: I don't know...
Him: Is it accurate? Are you sure? I'm...
Me: Babe, listen to me. What date is today? April 1st. So?
Him: So what? Don't frightened me.
Me: Dear, calm down. Today is April Fools. Surprised.
Him: OH! YOU! SHIT!

LOL =D
The end ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment