December 13, 2010

They Mean A Lot To Me :)

"My bestfriend can look at me and we know what each other is thinking. She says just the right things just to make me laugh until I can't breath or smile until my mouth hurts. She loves me for who I am and doesn't care that I act like a complete idiot in public. She is the bestest friends anyone could ask for." :)

Without them, my world is nothing. Somebody could say that he/she can live without friend. They called it friendshit, right? But not to me. I have a lot of friends around me. But I have my best. They're such the craziest peoples I've ever met! Haha, but words can't describe how meaningfull they are for me♥

 Haha! The crazy one :p Her name is Anak Agung Ayu Nadia Andina Putri or we called her Andin or benyek. The oldest one. Pretty, smart, but....she really deserved to be a joker! haha JK darliing. She was born at Denpasar on 2nd December 1994. Already 16th a week ago. I think she is lucky to have me ;p I helped her yesterday cause she had a problem with her (next) boyf lol. I looooove her so much! If we're going to hang out and without her, errrrr don't ask me, it will be so crunchy! lol
Andin!! I hope the best for you, dear. You're prettier than anybody! haha mwach!



Dentria Cahya Sudarsa, the prettiest one. Oh yess darliiiiing I'm not kidding you :p I love her stuff! She's really lucky :s haha. She got a perfect boyfriend who loves her so much but I don't know why, she always wonder about it. Stupid and crazy I think :| I called her FRONTAL cause her words sometimes too harsh haha, nero yeah dentria? I often come to her house with the else, talking for nothing, gossiping well something about unimportant thing, and yeah watching for dvd for a long long hours, and I wonder why we never get bored of it. I love yaaaaa♥



 She is Made Dwipa Kusuma Maharani a.k.a BRONX haha just kidding baby :p she is our driver cause none of us can't drive car yet (dentria's can but she is careless). Haha, I looove dwipa too! Her voice is so rockers babeh, don't you know about it? Haha, she is sometimes LATAH in Indonesia, oh my God, "pepek ci kocok" hahaha!!! okey stop, that's her, haha dwipaaaa, thanks for helping me on many ways. xoxo


















 
Nothing and no one can separate us. We are one, haha don't ever mind that we have a gank, we don't. We just complete each other and we've known each other since in the Junior High School. Hey dude, I'm so in love with you you and you! I'll never found someone like them in this world♥

No comments:

Post a Comment