December 20, 2010

This Is What We Called Best Friends Forever!

Oh how they know me well, they are my best friends. I love them so much till words even can't describe it!

from right to left: vira-gege-me
 My friends from my childhood. Gege and Vira. Gege is my friends since we're together at the same playground. Until now, we're still close each other. I love you :) and Vira is my friend since the elementary school. She is nice and funny. I called her "mom" :p unfortunately, Vira must have to go to the other place out there, Jakarta. She moved there because her father's work. I miss you, dear. Please back to Bali as soon you can..






left: Anik, right: Okta
The smartest two! Oh how genius they are! I'm so proud to be their friend seriously! When the exam came closer (when we still together at the 9th grade), they actually pushed me to study and study! Oh without them, I think I can't be like today. Thanks guys! You both smart!





Danny Agus Pramana
I won't explain this one :p he's totally freaking out, jerk, badass, oh you're so fucking annoying danny! Haha but thanks anyway, your knowledge was so wide that I'm afraid to lose you lol JK! He's nice, fussy, and hmmm Chinesse :p I miss you, Danny! I think we can't together again, cause we're too far different..





Thefany Bella
My friend in crime \m/ Thefany Bella! Hey you dude, I miss you so baaaadd!!!!!! How are you?? Haha hope you well :p She is a girl but look alike a boy! You can't believe it? I'm serious haha JK. But she is nice, she is sometimes mushy in a certain time haha. We must meet this holiday, bel!





Widya Utami
Widya Utami Putri. How I miss this little cute girl :& haha lol, dude how are you? Are you fell cozy in your new environment? I'm worrying about you sometimes, wid. Hope when we met, you will share about your new life there :') Me miss you..
Shanty Pradnya Paramitha
My 2nd mom :D Shanty Pradnya Paramitha. How are you, mom? I'm missing you.. She is nice, veryyyyyy nice I guess. She is our mom. 9c's mom. Huaaaaa, how you there? Please tell me about your boyfriend! I can't wait to your new complicated love story! lol






Faustine Farellya
Faustine Farellya. Seroiusly I love her name so much! You can search in this world that this name was too rare hahaha. I miss you! I miss being silly with this people :p How are you? Pokoknya nanti kalo udah sampe Bali, bbm aku ya fa! Awas nggak :p




Wisnu Wardhana
Wisnu Wardhana. He is a drummer (pensiunan ;p) He is funny but sometimes crunchy wakakakak. I miss being silly with him too. RRrrrr but he is sometimes annoying too ;p Good luck for the Pasma's contest. Hope the best for Pasma!





Dentria-Dwipa-Me-Andin
Hay dude (‾▼‾) I love being with you you and you! Hope we will be last forever and will never be separate with time, person, and many obstacle that we will face. hahaha! I love you! 














8c with Pak Jigeh.

9c @ Ivan's house :')

I LOVE THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment