December 13, 2010

Yogyakarta, I miss him.

One year past. It was the sweetest moment ever that I can't forget forever. Previously, I want to aplogize to my boyfriend. I'm sorry dear. You're the my number one, but I can't lie to my self that this moments are important for me :(
Yogyakarta, exactly one year ago. It must be the most perfect moment that I've ever had. You-Know-Who, I won't mention his name.
My scarf :( it has so many memories.. I can't forget.




(moi: left)

Is it the same scarf we were wearing???

I miss the old times. The old me, the old you, and of course the old us. hhh. I wish I could turn back the time to the one year previous, but I can't. I know. I've had a boyfriend. I love him so much. More than I love this fvcking guy.
Okey guys, just share my mind. I'm much better. Thanks my diaries. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment