March 27, 2011

100 Facts About Me.

I just promised at twitter that I'll post about 100 facts about me! At this time, I'll write it. Check check! :D

1. My name is Made Yudha Asrithari Dewi.
2. My Friends call me Awi :)
3. Born in Denpasar, May, 13th 1995.
4. Still 15 years old.
5. Was born at Kasih Ibu Hosptial.
6. My mom's name is Yudiastari, and my dad's name is Yudha Astana (I'm sure, they're two both mate)
7. HINDUISM!
8. I love my parents and family more than anything.
 9. Short! Don't call me PREMATUR, beyothcsss kasuba!
10. Beautiful in my own way ;)
11. No one can follow my style. I have my own!
12. Hey, I love 12
13. Music is all I need
14. I've been graduated from TK Saraswati 4, SD Saraswati 6 and SMPN 1 Denpasar.
15. And now I study at my beloved SMAN 1 Denpasar.
16. Firstly when I became a prospective students at SMANSA, I got Lestrigon's Class, then X4 rebel class, and now X7 noisy busy class! :*({})
17. I looooooove watching any movies! Anything!
18. Being ignored is one of my enemy.
19. My lucky number was 13. Same like my birthday's date. Same like Taylor Swift's.
20. My Anniversary's Date!
21. Hey! I HATE smokers, drunkers, cheaters!
22. AME!
23. I miss my childhood.
24. AAGABK have stole my heart and he won't give it back! ;;)
25. I'm good at dreaming.
26. Trust no man, fear no bitch.
27. Tweeting is my life now :D
28. Blogging too :|
29. My Husband's Birthday! :* on January.
30. I meet gorgeous and full of laugh girls that I'll never find it in this world! Andina Putri, Dentria Sudarsa, and Dwipa Maharani. Aaaaaa, love you guysss!!!!!!
31. I miss my 9C :'D
32. I love shocking PINK ;;)
33. I love the smell of him.
34. Hard to fall in love, hard to move on too.
35. MOODY and JEALOUSY!
36. Cengeng.
37. My ego is bigger than my brain LOL.
38. I hate copycaters ;)
39. I love his voice when he just woke up :p
40. I love being cuddled :$
41. Rain. It bring me so much memories.
42. Waiting is such a boring thing!
43. I hate annoying grape (just me and my boyf understand this one).
44. Appleeeeeeeeeeee \(ˇ▽ˇ)/
45. Time is money. So don't waste your time :D
46. I hate anything about EX! Allergic.
47. I'm not fat. I'm just full of looooove :)
48. BlackBerry is my second boyfriend. JK!
49. My wallpaper is his photo :$
50. 18 July 2008. Can I go back????
51. I'd go back in time and change it, but I can't.
52. Sometimes, I just want to kill any liars and bitches out there. YUMM!
53. Allergic to bullshits.
54. Google is my bestfriend ({})
55. I love him some much. He is everything.
56. Never like this words "Good Bye".
57. I'm Balinese and I'm proud of that!
58. I'm really good at crying.
59. Keeping secret and making a surprise is my pleasure :D
60. Seriously, I'm tired of writing this post, because my boyf is mad out there wkwkwkwk :D
61. I hate being forced.
62. Getting nervous whenever I'll meet him hehehe (TRUTH!!)
63. I hate seeing anybody when I'm talking to them and they pretended like I'm invisible -_-
64. I'm afraid to loose everyone who I loved so much.
65. baru 65 ya??????
66. Urgh! I hate Killer Teachers.
67. I love colorful color of roses.
68. I love the way you make me smile and feel comfortable when I'm with you.
69. I want you to be there with me, when I need you the most and feel so lonely.
70. I miss the old you.
71. I loooooove THE SCRIPT!!!!!
72. Laughing Out Loud with my friends is my favorite!
73. I'm scoliosis.
74. Smansa 50th generation.
75. Makibo!
76. I love 14 February 2011. The Unforgettable Night
77. He calls me Pear :$ Panggilan sayang ;;)
78. I want to ride my bicycle but I can't :'(
79. I love taking photos.
80. DADA!
81. Physics is my best enemy.
82. Biasanya kesan orang-orang pertama kali ngeliat aku pasti dibilang sombong -_-
83. So, don't judge me if you don't know me ;)
84. Taylor Lautner! (Taylor Swift + Taylor Lautner).
85. Bedik ngomong, bedik pelih.
86. My boyfriend hates it when I leave him behind :*
87. She lives in a fairy tale.
88. I'm a jumper!
89. I love tunang pedidi :*
90. I love jcool, sour sally, and flapjacks!
91. My favorite place to stay is home. No more comfortable place in this world besides home!
92. Beside home, I'd love to go to round the world with Makibo
93. I love singing although I knew I had a bad bad voice. blaahh
94. I love fresh air.
95. I looove loveeee looovvvveee the smell of rain!
96. His year of births.
97. Getting closer to 100! Yay!
98. Downloading song is my hobby :D
99. A Day to Remember - Have Faith In Me
100. I Love Baskara.

No comments:

Post a Comment