March 13, 2011

Fighting for Nothing.

Boyfriend. They're suck, but whenever he's not beside me, I feel empty, like I have nobody. Fight is our daily activity. Baskara Kepakisan is one of the most annoying boy in this world, but without him, my day means nothing. Almost everyday, like it's so usual. Hurt, yes, it's hurt to get his anger almost everyday. Don't he knows that? Feels like I'm unimportant, like he gets boring with me. Like yesterday and today. Yesterday, he left me to walked along with his friends to Kuta, rrrrrr, I'm trying to patient, but increasingly he doesn't care to me anymore. When he gets home, I feel relieved. He text-ed me, that he said it was raining outside and he got wet. I feel pity, so I discouraged to be angry. I asked him to took a shower, and had a dinner, then he continued his activity to text-ed me. And today!!!!!! He went to Batur and Besakih with his school. Mana waktunya buat aku? You're too busy, sweety...
Ohya, sometimes, the hurt-est thing is, his harsh words. Hh :'
HURT

2 comments: