March 31, 2011

Rubiks's Love♥

Begin here, with my rubiks ;;)
Once upon a time, at British 5 International, I felt too lazy to entered my class, so I stayed at the library waiting for my crush -_- suddenly I saw my friend was standing up in front of my class, and I called him "Sini bas, gausah dah masuk kelas. Hehehehe." I asked him to stayed up with me at that library. We were not talking, busy with our own mind. Then, my crush came, he looked mad when he saw Baskara was there too. Ckck, not long after that, he just go and he told me that he went home. He was mad. I'm not that care. So I began to talked to Baskara. About his love life I guess :p He had a PDKTan named Ronggeng. I don't like her too much. She is bitchy women. Yawn. Then, I took out my rubiks cause I was boring. Baskara annoyed me, he says "Bisa main rubiks yaa? Ajarin dooong." I started to taught him, but he was stupid, and he can't. He tried, I tried, but yeah, he failed hahaha :D Until my class returned home, he still playing my rubiks. Unyielding!
From that moment, I attracted to him. He is interesting, funny, and I feel happy when I'm with him. Just like that my love began. I don't supposed to. Haha, love is blind, love is sudden. I love him till now, the same guy I played my rubiks with. Baskara, he is mine :)


No comments:

Post a Comment