March 18, 2011

The Little Things She Needs.

I know I'm not perfect, but I'm an human. Has heart and soul. I love my boyf more than anything. I give everything he asked to me. Like called him everynight, text him first, or sometime meet him in a certain place. Yeah. I deal it. But I want him to know, that I need him to respond my thoughtfulness. This is several needed from me, apple...

1. TIME
You're tooooo busy now, dear. Looked at yourself. Compare, you're more concerned with your friends or me? Kapan waktunya buat aku? And then, school's problem. You're in an exam right now. Oh yeah. I can understand this one. I supported you full, darling. Good luck and don't messed with it.
2. HUG
A hug can represented you so much love in it. I believe that. Cause when I hugged you, I feel so free. So warm and my scared disappear at all. I feel comfortable when I'm with you. Thanks for the hugs during this 2 years ({})
3. ROSES
Roses. Sound so ordinary, but I love it so much. They're pretty, seems like me LOL JK. Roses are special in my eyes. It symbolized how much you care about your girlf :'D (my own opinion). 

Three main things. It doesn't spend much money. Just sharing my thought. Wish he reads this..

No comments:

Post a Comment