October 26, 2010

Anak Agung Gede Baskara Kepakisan♥

I love him so much.
His name is Anak Agung Gede Baskara Kepakisan. He was born on 29 January 1996. Hmm, I know, he is 8 months and 13 days younger than me. But I don't give a shit. I do, I love him.
He is perfect for me.
Handsome. Cute like a duck :p Wise (sometimes), faithful, honest, kind and nice, polite but sometimes fucking annoying (sorry,dear), LAZY, kindda a real man but he still a boy :p
He studies at SMPN 3 Denpasar. He loves basketball (more than he loves me I guess).
I love him since.....I don't know. We're officially in a relationship 6 days ago, at nice date, 20.10.2010 or 20 October 2010.
I love him because, hmmmm, everybody found nothing special on him, but I guess, in my eyes, he's everything. Without him, I think my world means nothing.
I found you, finally, dear. You are, mine.
Do you love me like I do I love you? I know I'm not damned perfect like your EXs, I'm sorry. I just try my best. I will give you anything. Just you. Only you.
I loooooooooooooooooooooooveeee you. You must know it.
Don't you?
Don't leave me. I'm crazy for you, I guess :p
With my full deeply hearts.













No comments:

Post a Comment