October 18, 2010

I'm So In Love With The Undpredictable One.

I'm sorry, my dear blog. I think I'm too busy with my school, yeah? I'm too hmmmmm, getting crazy I guess. Okay, now let's chat!
I think I had fallen in love again with HIM. He's not perfect. He's not handsome like my ex-HTS. He's ordinary. I love his kindness, his honest, and his cute duck face. He's a real man, although he's YOUNGER than me.
I DON'T FVCKING CARE!
Is that wrong when I am falling in love with someone who is younger than me? Who's care?
He is too perfect for me I think. Cause he really-really wants me to be the one who loved him. Hmmmm, he's not Prince Charming, Nick Jonas, nor Bruno Mars who can make me a sweet song like his song "Just The Way You Are". He's Anak Agung Gede Baskara.
Hey, listen to me dear..
I love you. As I told you before. I just love you with NO reason. I love you because I love you, and I love you because you are YOU.
I know I'm not good for you, but I think I can give anything, the best for you, for us. Don't hate me because I'm too spoiled and too easy to get angry. I'm mad at you because I dear you, baby.
Don't leave me for those bullshit reasons. I know you for sure.
See how much I love you, dear?
Please don't go anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment