October 8, 2010

I'm Baaaack! WoooHooo!! But I'm Being PASSIVE! SHIT!

HEYAAAHH!!
Long time no see, my diary? How are you?
I'm not really fine :s
BTW, I'm being passive yha? Oh crap, I hate this too. I loved to share my stories here. But condition always not the same as I want x_x
I have to passed a million test, I think. Middle test, Daily test, rrggghhh, is it really important?????? JERKing badass!!!!
I'm crazy, I guess. I think I can be a professor if I'm older then.
Dear Teachers, please hear my voice whispers..
"Stop giving your-lovely students a bunch of homeworks. It isn't important if you don't check it, besides we've did your homeworks, HeLLOOOOOO??? And once more. You make us crazy with this TESTS. This is not fair if we study 5 days a week and the determination is just determinated in a few days."
Thanks a lot.
Me, represent the desperate students. We're dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment