October 21, 2010

A Little Messy Girl With A Big Perfect Luck.

It's feel like a dream. I think I'm dreaming, but this is true. THIS IS REAL!
Oh My God, until today I can't believe that he's already MINE! Haha this is not that so funny as you think. He is Anak Agung Gede Baskara, who have told to me that He Loves Me, yesterday, 20 October 2010 @ 5:33 A.M. This is funny in the beginning. Wanna know the story?
Actually, the day before he shoot me, he wanted me to wake up at 01:00, and I already wake up at that dawn, but NOTHING'S HAPPEN!! I felt really want to kill him right that. I waited and waited for 3 till 4 hours, and yeah, nothing's happened then.
And then, at 6 A.M. I got his message which tell like this:
"Awi, aku udah sayang banget sama kamu. kamu mau jadi pacarku?" And I answered: NO! Because I really-really angry with him! What the hell, I waited for him, and just fall asleep for 3 hours but nothing happened?! Who's not angry??? And here, he tell the truth, that he had sent 7 messages and none of them received on my phone. Is that so weird? I apologize him, and tell that I'll call him. And yeeeaahhhh, at 5:33 A.M, I and him officially in a relationship :)




 by: Me :p









No comments:

Post a Comment