October 11, 2010

This Is Crazy, I Guess.

Did you ever feeling in love with someone really deep just in a few day? How did you feel? A weird happy and glad huh? I feel this too. Maybe I got my Karma Phala (⌣́_⌣̀)
His name is, EEND, I called him like that. He's younger than me. I'm not feel that strange feeling. Love is not based on age. Hmmmm, I love him since I don't know. This feelings was just growing up individually and the feelings grow well ┐(ˇεˇ)┌ I know him since I'm on the 8rd grade of junior high school. We met at the same english course at Katrangan street there. Firstly, I just feel that he's like my little brother, cause he's naughty and never called my name with polite words :s zzzzzzz. Since then, I don't really close with him.
And here began the story. At the 9th grade on junior high school, when at course, me and him feel too lazy to get in to the class. I remembered this day \(´▽`)/ actually, I'm waiting someone to come to asks me for doing something that we used to. You don't need to know who and what and why :p cause there we are, I, EEND, and him (the boy who I waited for doing 'something), I and him cancelled our planned plan cause there was EEND too haha :p I brought rubiks that day, I played it cause I really feel boriiiiing to the max and feel so angry with EEND cause he broke up our plan, meeehhh!!!
EEND started to annoy me anymore. He looks interested with my rubiks and tried to played it, but he can't! Ha! Because I'm kind, I teach him how to play that rubiks, but he can't to! (-_-)--c<--_-)
Until now, I'm still close with him. FYI, I'm just had fallen in love with this crazy sweet boy. I'll never forget this. XX

No comments:

Post a Comment