October 26, 2010

I'm Ordinary :)

This is a little bit story about me. I'm Me. My self. Full named Made Yudha Asrithari Dewi. What's the meaning of my name? Made means "second" in Balinese. Because I'm the second child in my family. And Yudha is my father's name :p so I think that's my family's name. Next, Asrithari. Many peoples so hard to spell it. Like "Aristhari" or "Aisthari", oh gawd, the true one is Asrithari. Yeah, my father gave it to me, 5 days after my born. The meaning of Asrithari was my father wants me become a dancer, Balinese dancer of course, but what? His wish doesn't fullfiled. Sorry dad -___-
Hmmm, I was born in Denpasar on 13 May 1995, at 12.05 p.m., so scary yeah? Haha. Yes, I think my mom doesn't want me born at 12.00 p.m, so she waited the clock to reach the next day IN THE MORNING. Thanks mom :)
I love shopping. I love laughing, but don't means that I'm crazy. I love my family of course. And also my boyfriend.
I'm childish, pityfull, lovable, spoiled, selfish, ego, and beautiful of course ;p
I hate spicy food, I hate backstabber, I hate HIM for sure, I hate HER so much, I hate HOMEWORKS more than anything in this world.
I love camera, I love froyo, I love my bestie, I love my Lestrigon, I love X7, I love Anak Agung Gede Baskara Kepakisan more than words can describe :)
Enough, I want to introduce my boyfriend in the next posting. Keep cheking!


No comments:

Post a Comment