December 31, 2011

Best Year of My Lives is 2011!

Hello guys. What cha duin? Haha I'm fine :) as usual. But I'm freaking easily get emotion with people around me though they didn't wrong anyway -____- I'm sorry guys, I'm in PMS. Sucks.
Okay, on this posting I want to describe about flashback during this year. Because today is the last day in 2011. Let me begin :)
JANUARY
Festival Karmany Smansa 2011, Ocean Session 
Denpasar Festival 2011 with DADA :')
On January, I did so many things. I began my first semester in the 10th grade. Getting close with my Dewanty Aprillia, and so my ex-boyfriend's birthday on 29th. Oh ya, on January there were also FKS or Festival Karmany Smansa with theme Ocean Session and Denpasar Festival, which ended today. It begun two days ago. But I couldn't come because my friends were busy this time :( sad.
FEBRUARY

Is it February? I just can remember what happened on 14th February. Yeah exactly that's Valentine's Day. I got my 2nd flower and a tiny chocolate, I got it from my ex. Both of that things. Honestly I was glad that day hehehe :$
The Full-of-Hapiness month :')





MARCH
My Mom's birthday!! Yeah. And also DBL and Porjar&PSR. And I didn't have any photos of that -_-
APRIL
What happened on April? I think April I'm in a big trouble with my best friends. I did't even know why they hostile me :') but now I'm fine, really fine with all of them :*
MAY!!!!!
you guys are precious
Exactly!!!! It was my sweet sixteen birthday! Yupiiiiiy. Honestly that day I wasn't glad. Yeah, I was sad. Because my boy (now he is my ex) consider his school soccer more important than go out with me. He promised me once to go with me on my birthday. But he lied. So my friends cheer me up and we went to Centro, had a dinner at Burger King and sang along at Inul Vizta. Thanks God, You give them for me :')
JUNE
I think on June I was undergoing my exam. Final exam. So maybe that month I spent my time studying and finally got Science 2 -_- fuck. Stressful month argh!
JULY
HOLIDAY!!!!!!!! Yeah hahaha. I went to Hong Kong with my family on July. Ah it was unforgettable. You guys must go there. I didn't like the weather, but I love the places! Disney Land!! I want go there again next time haha. Just kidding I have no money.
at The Golden Bauhinia Tower
Dreams come true, Disney Land.
AUGUST
I'm on grade 11 now :D Senior year! Yeah. I got my SJC's shirt. Finally. Thanks God :)
Hey by the way I got heartache this month. Andreee :') hahahahaha.
SEPTEMBER
Month of Heartbreak. Where I got close with him but suddenly there was a car crossing in the road and crash you. It hurts. Huhu. But It doesn't matter, he had back :D
OCTOBER
Month of Love. My first year anniversary with Baskara. Hmmm, he gave me roses, photo frame and cute dolls :3 OMG I gave it back to him :( lil bit regret...But If I wasn't give it back, it must be so hard to forget him. Huhu.
NOVEMBER
Month of trouble. So the story begin when the Journalist Club's inauguration. On September, I broke up with Baskara and getting close with him. But suddenly he is gabeng and I'm back to Baskara. So Baskara deleted him from my bbm contact, and suddenly on this month, 16th of November, he invited me again and I accepted and Baskara didn't even know it. I changed his name become 'putri' on my bbm contact. LOL. Baskara didn't realize it -_- stupid. But then, one day, I was gabengin both of them. I asked Baskara to picked me up at home because I can't go to school if he didn't help me :') on the way, we met Andre. I saw him, but I didn't know that he saw me too oh stupid as hell. Then when I arrived at school, suddenly his friend, Dhara, asked me 'Did you go out with Baskara this morning?' and I was shocked. So shocked. I just forget about it and walked along. I just remember that Baskara put his key on my bag so I used his car to go out with my friends hahaha, and when we've returned from there, I searched Baskara and found him in front of the library. I stand up in front of him and suddenly Andre saw us!!!!! Oh God, so apes! Dammit hahaha. Then suddenly I ran away and Baskara was mad at me that time. "If you really love him, just let me go." And yeah, I let him go. You know? Andre was mad too at me. That's why I believe in Karma -_- Then I explained what happened that morning, but he wasn't believe me. I asked Dhara's help, so do Lia. Until he said "Lain kali jangan kayak gitu lagi ya. Kamu pilih satu atau kamu bakal kehilangan keduanya." And I replied "I choose you, ndre." Aw
DECEMBER
The end of every chapter. I mean the end of 2011 :D Christmas and New Year is two things that everybody's wait on December. And so do me! :)
I didn't do anything while Christmas. I just text him and say Merry Christmas but it's too late :( I'm so tired because I just got home from stayed overnight at Marriot.
Ohyaaa, this December was so delightful. I stayed overnight with my girls. I almost forgot it :$ December is a holiday's month so I did so many things that I can't explain one by one. And now, I'm at Jelita's house, celebrating New Year's Eve with my beloved big family. Ahhhh so cozy! Yah anyway, until now, I'm doing so fine with Andre. Wish me the best way, guys. Hope he is not gabeng anymore. I have so many list to do in 2012. Oh God, unbelievable. 2012, I'm scared but yeah if it's destiny we're all gonna die on 2012, we can't do anything :)

Oookay guys. This is the last post on this year. I hope you guys have such a beautiful New Year's Eve. I love you, 2011. I hope 2012 will be better :)
withxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment