December 1, 2011

Her Name Is Bella Cullen :'3

Hello Blog World! I'm so long enough not share anything, yeah? Well, I miss writing on my Blog! xoxo. I would tell anything if I had much time guys. Haha kidding! I just free from my final exam and now I'll just wait for the result o:) You know what? I broke up with my boyfie (yay! \('.')/). Yeah shorten story, he lied to me again and again. That's the big reason why I ended my relationship. Life goes on, guys! I'm not even sad! I'm strong yeahh!
About my activity this time, I enjoyed it anyway. Enjoy my high school with my friends. I feel free from sadness! Happiness come to me! My ex texted me (not my last boyfie). He is so damn funny! He deserve my laugh =D
Okay. In this post I would like to share about what movie I just watched last time in cinema. Breaking Dawn Part 1!!!! My favorite movie this whole years! Let me begin.
I watched this movie on the first day when the movie began at the cinema. My sister with her friends got the ticket and we watched it on 6PM!  Do you know what I felt that day? I am soooo excited!! Yay! At six, we've already sat on the seat and ready to watch the movie till the end. During the film, seriously, I can't stop adore Robert Pattinson. He looked. So. Perfect. Ahhhh! I'm so in love with him!!!!! Then finally, they got married and strangely they got a baby. Shorten story, Bella Cullen had bitten by Edward and changed into vampire. When she changed into vampire, it looked so hilarious and weird. Suddenly Bella looked more beautiful. She had that scary red-eyed. Hm yeah vampire. I wanted too! Hahahaha.
This movie is so-recommended for anyone who loves romantic comedy story. I love the new werewolf named Seth. He is super cute!
I found some quote on the movie:
  • Why can’t you see how perfectly happy I am? -Bella Cullen, Breaking Dawn.
  • He smiled the kind of smile that would have stopped my heart if it were still beating. -Bella Cullen, Breaking Dawn
  • You'll hurt her. Let her go. -Seth Clearwater, Breaking Dawn
  • I could feel the addiction sucking at me, trying to keep me near her. -Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn
  • I wanted him like I wanted air to breathe. Not a choice — a necessity. -Bella Swan, Breaking Dawn
  • Maybe I would just love Edward more than anyone in the history of the world had ever loved anyone else. I could live with that. -Bella Swan
  • I want you, and I want you forever. One lifetime is simply not enough for me. -Bella Swan, Breaking Dawn
  • The moment Bella's heart stops beating, I will be begging for you to kill me. -Edward Cullen, Breaking Dawn. Oh Edward, why are you so fucking this sweet. Please just be mine!
  • I've been waiting a century to marry you, Miss Swan. -Edward Cullen, Breaking Dawn
  • Do you want me to sing to you? I'll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams away. -Edward Cullen, Breaking Dawn. EDWARD!!!!!!!!<3<3<3
Yeah the last quote is the best. My favorite one! If you find any others quote relate with breaking dawn, please share with me! ;)
With Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment