December 18, 2011

Precious Day with my Precious Girls♥

Ciao Blog World! How are you? I'm good as usual! ;)
Anyway, yesterday is my best saturday night ever (after the unforgettable valentine's night last year). Me and my gorgeous girls went to Seminyak to find some cool place to visited in. We choosed Jemme Cafe at Seminyak finally. The place was so cozy, because it was so quite few of people come to that place. We took so many pictures there. But pitiful, none of my fcking face looks beautiful...So miserable :")
with my twins, Lia

with Dentria, Diana and Lia

with Sintha and Bitha

Gorjesss!!!!!

twinny! *hugs*

from left: Dentria, Sintha, Andin, Lia and Me.
Hey, what did Diana and Bitha are doing???

taking picture in the bathroom, haha







from left: Diana, Lia, Me, Bitha and Sintha



Nine in Billion!

Hello, Gorgeous :*






unclear photo, beautiful looks!

Goodbye, Jemme!

No comments:

Post a Comment