December 11, 2011

Mr. Wrong.

We are about TOO close.

Sorry for the late posting. I am kinda busy this few days because of unimportant tasks. Bloging from my father's Mac, I'm at Jimbaran right now, listening to the radio with empty head and bit stomachache. Dammit. How are you guys? Hopes fine. I'm doing my tasks well so it done better. Argh thank you suarya lengar, I fucking love you asshole.
I am in love. Not really. I'm not gonna say it here (his friend can stalk my post :x). He is damn cute. For God's sake I love him, okay I like him since I don't know.
EVERYDAY. He texts me. Feels like there are plenty of butterflies dancing in my stomach. He is care with me. He is my friend when I'm alone. He is there when no one ever remember my existents. He makes me laugh when I'd almost forgotten how to do it. He is everything. What is wrong with me, God please? I avoid my self to fall twice but it just happened. Did I fall again and again? This made me crazy! You know crazy? Like you are in the room full of peoples but you feel alone. Yeah I think it's crazy. I don't ever reject his texts. I always respond it. Am I wrong? Kinda bitchy or what? Oh PLEASE!!! T____T
What should I do? Why can't you just tell me how you feel, because the way you're acting is confusing me :( I don't have idea. The only way that I can do is just play the game you've started. I am ready for the consequence. No matter what. I can do this! :)
"A guy and a girl can be just friends. But at one point or another,
They will fall for each other... Maybe temporarily
Maybe at the wrong time.
Maybe too late.
Or maybe, forever." - (500) days of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment