December 24, 2011

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

I should posted this post 2 days ago. But I'm kinda busy. I'm so sorry :(
Actually, we didn't buy anything for our mom for this mother's day. We don't have time, so do my sister was so busy this weeks. I'm so sorry Mom, I know I'm so seditious but I love you, Mom :(
But I sent her bbm on midnight because I can't sleep that time. The day before, she actually asked us to go outside to bought her some rose or gift. But we didn't :( my father was so gabeng, my older sister's too. Just me and my younger sister felt excited to bought her some gift. Until the next day, I went holiday to Nusa Dua with my friends and just came back home today, I saw bucket of roses in her bedroom. Whoa, I don't even know it.
But Mom, you know what? I am Ego. I am stubborn. I am not perfect. I am a protester! Still, I do love you mom. Even words can't explain how big my love for you. There's a special place in my heart for you, Mom. I'm so sorry for my mistakes. I promise and I'll try not to repeat it again. Someday, when I'm older, I swear, I'll make you proud that you gave birth to me as your daughter.
Mom, I love you. No matter what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment