December 28, 2011

Teenage Year, Teenage Life, Teenage Dream!

Counting days to began a new year guys! Good night everybody :)
Today I'm still on holiday. Yeah. But in a few days, I'll meet my friends at school. Can't wait!!!
Few days ago, I went to Courtyard by Marriot with Dentria and Lia. Thank you so much to Dentria's handsome daddy to give us the voucher. Hahaha. We had so much fun! I'll tell you the story ;)
Okay, I'm too excited. Can't imagine what would happen today and tomorrow. So me and Lia went to Dentria's house, waited her dad and went to Nusa Dua. I'm soooooo excited :D The next thing I remember, suddenly we've arrived at Marriot and got room 4216. Ah I still even remember hahahaha. The first thing we did when we've arrived is, hungry. So we call the room service because it was 4pm. We ordered fried rice and baked fried potato -_-?

the baked fried potato -_-?
this is the fried rice with egg and sate. One for three :')
After order those super expensive foods, we made a plan. Failed plan hahaha. Not as we expected -_-
our plan :'
Actually we planned that day we're going to swimming or cycling. Then, went to Sogo. But we didn't. Hahaha. But we still went to Sogo. 



Haleluyaaa! hahaha
We found some cute shop named PINK, the accessories were cute and the decoration was creative! I like that shop anyway. Went to Surfer Girl, outgoing and incoming one by one shops, but we didn't buy anything hahahaha. Last, we went to Starbucks. When we went there, we found a wall full with gravity. Not a real gravity but a streaks hand from many countries. We also wrote something there, and I wrote this.

at PINK
at PINK. Christmas's atmosphere :D
I'm a lil bit upset with Lia and Dentri. We've deal that we won't bring any boys, but they did. Their boyfriend come, but yes it's for our virtue. If their boyfriend weren't there, I think we couldn't go anywhere. So I can't do anything :' pity me. So we went to KFC to bought some foods. Because if I'm not ate in order, I'll get stomachache
The next day, in the morning, we planned that we're going to go to the beach to see a sunset, but we didn't!!! Lol. We woke up late, and too lazy to wake up -_- so we took a bath and going to the spa, to rent some bicycle hahahaha. It failed too -_- I forgot that I can't ride a bicycle. Bangkeee haha. It rained too, so we stayed at room and told stories. This is a top secret so I won't tell'em here :p when the rain had begun to subside, we went to the pool and bathing, not swimming haha. Actually we planned that day we're going home. But me and Lia not willing to. So I asked permission to my Mom and so do Lia, and we've permitted!!!! Haha I can't believe it. This is the first time my parents permitted me to stay over night for 2 days. OMG OMG OMG!! We went to Sogo again and we asked Lia's boy to took us to Dentria's house because we had lack of clothes :') wakakakakak. After that we had dinner, at KFC :')
The next morning, we were swimming and I forgot about those shit that happened yesterday. We met a cute girl name Lucy, Suzu whatever, haha but her nickname is Lucy. She is super cute!!!! She is from Australia and she told us that she wanted to be a swimmer. How cute :3
And then we back to our room, spent our last time together at that room, bathing for hours and watching TV.
Ah it was too unforgettable. I felt my teenage life there. So free without parents but I lost much money :') and now I'm being so poor hiks. But at least I'm happy guys, even a lil bit upset. But this is so unforgettable. I wish next time I will do the same thing with my girls! All of them! Amien.
With love, xoxo:*

No comments:

Post a Comment