December 4, 2011

Breaking Dawn Made Me Mad!

Have you watched The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 by Stephenie Meyer? I'm so in love with this movie guys. You guys so recommended to watch this!! Edward was so romantic!
On my latest post, I told you about the quote of Breaking Dawn, rite? Now I'll tell you about the soundtracks. I just found it this morning. Check out.
1st song. Most likely and watched video! A Thousand Years by Christinna Perri.

"I will be brave I will not let anything take away
what standing in front of me every breath every hour has come to this."
"I have died everyday waiting for you.
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more."
2nd one is It Will Rain from Bruno Mars. The video isn't related with the movie.
"Cause there'll be no sunlight, if I loose you baby.
There'll be no clear skies, if I loose you baby.
Just like the clouds my eyes will do the same.
If you walk away, everyday it will rain..rain..rain.."
3rd is the song from Iron & Wine, Flightless Bird American Mouth. This is when they were kissing in the middle of their marriage.
"Now I'm a fat house cat nursing my sore blunt tongue
watching the warm poison rats curl through the wide fence cracks."
"Have I found you, flightless bird, jealous, weeping or lost you
American mouth big pill looming."
The other soundtrack of this movie is not-so-popular. Well, I'll mention it to you:
The Joy Formidable - Endtapes (click link to download song)
Hope you guys like my post and useful.
With love ;)

2 comments:

  1. awiii, thank you so much sweetheart <3
    I just watched this movie a few days ago, and the movie is awesome so damn romantic to be true. I would to say thank you so much because you share the soundtrack and link them. I've heard Christina Perri for a thousand time before the movie played in cinema at it was totally so great song. *maaf ya banyak komentar, intinya makasi ud share link soundtrack Breaking Dawn, hehe* xD

    sweet and sugars,
    Dias

    ReplyDelete
  2. with pleasure kak diassssss<3
    I never gets bored listening to those songs ;)

    ReplyDelete