December 14, 2011

I Miss You but I Can't Do Anything...

Hello Blog World! How are you? I am definitely fine, but I'm missing someone who doesn't even miss me too. Stupid enough right? Honestly, I'm so blindly in love with this idiot. He is so unperfect, the only thing I like from him is he is super cute. Just it, no else. Am I wrong?
He made a confession yesterday. He loves me???? I AM confuse with you STUPID!!!!! You are SO unpredictable! How you've made me falling crazy with you :(
I miss talking to you. Have a late night conversation with you. Greet you at school. I miss you it doesn't mean that we never meet each other, I'm too shy to greet you first because you're always with your friends. Always. I don't have much time talking to you. That's why I'm afraid of falling over again. Hope you read this, dude. Though I know the possibility is 1:100.
I'm about to loose my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment